DONATIONS FOR REECE

Thursday, January 31, 2013

DTC BABY!!!

We were DTC on 01/29!! Oh yess!!!! I was doing the happy dance. Such exciting news!  What that means is all of our paper work... our home study, immigration.. everything that has been approved from our consulate is now been sent to the China consulate for approval. Our next big waiting process is our LOA  which is a huge deal because we know we travel within a couple months of LOA. Which is acceptance from China. Big deal! The anxiety has set in.. "realness" is here and I find myself fighting back tears  a lot. But good tears. I just can't wait to hold my sweet boy. Even if he's screaming his head off.. I know in my heart, it's changing his life for the better!  I'm so excited for that moment. This is been a crazy ride so far and I know the ride is bound to get crazier.. We haven't even traveled yet. I just keep remembering that God has plans. He knows what's before us. He has it under control. I have complete faith and trust in how he's going to direct our paths. Please remember to keep praying for us and for Reece. We love you all and are so thankful for those of you who are praying and for those of you who have helped us financially. You guys are awesome! Every single dollar is one more we didn't have. We thank you for that! Our site is still up for we have a long ways to go still. It's tax deductible  also so you should get a receipt through the adopt together site.  Love you all.. will update you when it's time!


http://adopttogether.org/williamsadopt/

No comments:

Post a Comment