DONATIONS FOR REECE

Monday, January 7, 2013

LEAPING FOR JOY!!

What an amazing last few days! Had a wonderful wonderful message a church that I really needed to hear. Church was PACKED OUT. Guess I wasn't the only one who needed that message.  Went into this week with a whole new outlook.

We have a new donation site available for those of you who can help us financially. The good news is, it's TAX DEDUCTABLE!  Here's the link     http://adopttogether.org/williamsadopt/ . Please don't ever think you can't make a difference. Even if it's $5, then that's $5 we didn't have.  We SO appreciate your help. More than you can ever imagine!!

On to me leaping for some joy. My sweet Maegan went and checked the mailbox today and what did I see in her hand? HOME LAND SECURITY... OH YEAHHHHHHH... GOT OUR IMMIGRATION!! I'm thrilled to the bone. One step closer to our sweet boy! Now to get our papers ready to send to China!! WHOO HOOOO!!  We are so excited! The next excitement you'll probably hear from me will be DTC! That would be Dossier to China. That's a huge step in getting our baby. That will be in a few short weeks and I can't wait for my turn to claim it!!

As always I'm going to ask you to please continue to pray for us. We have a LONG road financially. Please also pray for Reece. Praying for him tonight for warmth and a loving hand from his nanny at the orphanage. Praying God gives him peace and prepares his little heart for the change that's coming in his life.
Will talk to you all in a few short weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment