DONATIONS FOR REECE

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

WE LEAVE TOMORROW!

Oh yes my friends! Tomorrow is the day. We have waited.. not always as patiently as we should...none the less, we've waited for this day to arrive. I woke up this morning to Wes' alarm as usual and was just so overwhelmed with emotions for what tomorrow is. I cried all morning. I'm an emotional wreck and all i can think is I better get myself together before I go get Reece!!  Wes even popped his eyes open and looked at me, "ONE MORE DAY"  with a smile on his face. Then of course my tears came back, along with tears from Wes. It's so hard to explain the excitement of it all into the right words. We know in our hearts we are fixing to change Reece's life forever. Teach him that he IS loved, he DOES matter, he DOES belong to a family, and OUR GOD LOVES HIM MORE THAN HE CAN EVEN WRAP HIS MIND AROUND. Our lives have changed in huge ways over this past year and I know bringing Reece in will change even more. So ready for God has planned for us!

I wanted to take a minute to say THANK YOU!!! To all of you who have prayed for us, came to our events, let me harass the mess out of facebook with our adoption, who gave to our cause without batting an eye, for the words of encouragement, the smiles, the people who allowed us to share with them how God moves, for the ones who let me talk their ears off about Reece cause I'm so stinkin excited,  thank you from the bottom of our hearts! Each and everyone of you have played such a special part in our lives and we are forever changed and forever grateful for you!!!

Continue praying for us these next couple weeks. Got cha day is coming really soon! Pray for Reece for his change. Also please pray for our kiddos at home. they have to wait even longer to meet their brother they've prayed so hard for!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link to the blog! Praying for you and that precious one!!!
    Cathy M. Mills

    ReplyDelete